Vitamin C it is an essential nutrient (e.g., a nutrient that the body does not produce but requires for life). AFN has chosen to include Vitamin C in our formula to round out the synergistic set of ingredients in OProCyn to support your health.
Many of the potential health benefits known from taking Vitamin C (wound healing, skin elasticity, joint health and vascular & tissue strength – plus a myriad of other benefits) are strategically heightened when coupled with our ingredients in OProCyn.
Vast amounts of clinical research support the following health benefits:
• Provides antioxidant support to protect the blood vessels and the lenses in your eyes
• Helps keep body tissues strong
• Supports proper tissue strength
• Supports collagen and cartilage growth
• Helps protect cell membranes from toxic wastes
• Helps to protect cell membrane destruction from an overactive immune system.
• Supports healthy collagen and cartilage growth
• Provides protection from viral disease and cancer
• Assists in the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body
• Helps form an important protein used to make skin, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels
• Supports healing of wounds
Why Does It Work?
Each dose of OProCyn™ contains 30mg of high-quality Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is important for proper tissue strength and is known to support collagen and cartilage growth. Unlike other animals, humans do not produce their own Vitamin C, so we must get it from our diets. In our view, the most “natural” form of vitamin C is ascorbic acid – the form made in the kidneys and livers of all other mammals. The minimum daily requirement to prevent vitamin C deficiency, called scurvy, is 60 mg. The ingredients in OProCyn work synergistically to optimize the body’s utilization of Vitamin C.
OPCs (for Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) are a rare set of natural super antioxidants. The most valuable OPC ingredients known are extracts of French Maritime Pine Bark, Grape Seeds and Red Grapes. Studies have shown OPCs to be up to 20 times more powerful than vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals. OProCyn™ combines the purest quality of all three of these OPCs, plus additional beneficial ingredients, to bring offer the highest-potency OPC supplement on the market today. In addition to our high-potency OPC ingredients, OProcyn’s potent health effects are maximized through scientifically combining these OPCs with a select few other ingredients: Bilberry Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids and Vitamin C.
No other OPC nutritional supplement on the market contains the guaranteed level of OPCs contained in OProCyn. No other OPC nutritional supplement can offer you the scientifically-researched, potential health benefits of OProCyn.
The Secret is simple: Scientifically researched formulations + highest quality ingredients = Results!